Enrolment & Transfers

Enrolment Forms

Students may be enrolled if they reach the age of five by 30th April but it is not compulsory for students to attend school until they reach the age of six years. To enrol your prep child you must provide documentary evidence (eg. a Birth Certificate) of the date of birth. An Immunisation Certificate (from the relevant local government (council)) is required for enrolment for all children.


Enrolment forms 2019


Permission Forms incorporated 2019

Transfers to Other Schools

If your child is transferring out of this school to another, please notify the class teacher and office in advance. Given sufficient notice, we can produce and compile the necessary documentation for the transfer, including a report for the child’s new teacher.