To be an active participant in your child’s education, please consider joining the Parent’s Auxiliary.
Meetings are held monthly. Notice of all meetings is included in our weekly School Newsletter. Our meetings are very informal as some members have toddlers.
Attending our meetings gives parents the opportunity to meet with, and discuss, any issues or ideas they may have with our Principal. The Principal attends our meetings, to bring us up to date on matters relating to recent developments, and how they may affect our school and children.
P.A. representatives on School Council (and on sub committees) report back to us at our monthly meetings.
The Parents’ Auxiliary is responsible for:
- Organising stalls for Mother’s and Father’s Days
- Conducting the school Fundraising Events and Family Picnics
- Running special days through the year (eg. Teddy Bear’s Picnic, footy or sports day)
- Running Scholastic Bookclub monthly
- Assisting with school sporting events
- Organising fundraising lunches, eg; Billy Cart Grand Prix hotdog lunch day; Soup day etc
- Generally assisting teachers should they require extra assistance outside their classrooms
We look to our new parents each year to join us with enthusiasm and new energy. Friendships are made by joining the Parents’ Auxiliary, whilst working together for a common purpose.
We look forward to meeting new members and sharing your ideas to help make our school a great family school.